Bihar Govt Jobs 2017- Latest Govt Jobs in Bihar – Landing a Bihar Govt Job is an elusive dream for many. It is therefore not surprising when we look at the number of people applying for these coveted jobs under the state government or the central government. Let’s not forget the instance where there were flocks of B.Tech and MBA degree holders applying for the post of a peon in Uttar Pradesh Secretariat. One might wonder what the reason behind this mad rush to secure a job might be! The stock answer that you might get is a sturdy job security and not so taxing work load. It would be injustice to not mention the huge benefits that come along with these jobs. Although one cannot vouch entirely to this statement, it is true in many respects. The same is the scenario in the case of govt jobs in Bihar in 2017.
About Bihar Govt Jobs 2017
The government of Bihar helmed by Hon’ble Chief Minister Nitish Kumar at the top has recently sought to fill in vacancies in various posts in across its myriad government establishments and administrative offices. This has led to openings in PSUs(Public Sector Units) as well. This news has brought happiness and excitement among qualified job seekers in Bihar Govt and prospective employees seeking govt jobs in Bihar. To list a few, Openings in IRCON for WORK ENGINEERS, Openings in BIHAR HPCL for GM and DGM, Openings in BIHAR SSC(Staff Selection Commission) for the posts of TRADE INSTRUCTOR and DRIVERS , Openings in CBI(Central Bank Of India) for the post of OFFICE ASSISTANT, Openings in NRHM(National Rural Health Mission) for the post of Sr AUDIT OFFICER and Asst AUDIT OFFICER, PSC (Public Service Commission) for the post of Asst DIRECTOR, 7.Openings in BSPHCL(Bihar State Power Holding Company) for the post of Asst ELECTRICAL ENGINEER, Openings in BIHAR VIKAS MISSION for the post of MANAGER and Asst MANAGER , Openings in PATNA HIGH COURT for the post of Law Assistant, Openings in BIHAR NPCC (National Project Construction company ) for the posts of SITE ENGINEERS and JUNIOR ENGINEERS. Openings in BPSC (Bihar Public Service Commission) This action undertaken by the state government establishes its intentions to fulfill the promises made by the government in providing jobs to its people. The government has also claimed that such undertakings are just the beginning of many more to come .
Bihar Govt Jobs 2017 – Apply Online for Latest Vacancy in Bihar
Below we have listed latest Bihar Govt Jobs for all candidates seeking job opportunities and thus we have listed latest openings and provided other useful details releated to every available post. So scroll down and check latest Bihar Govt Jobs in 2017.
- UPSC Recruitment 2017 – UPSC CDS Exam for 414 Vacancy – Apply Online Before 08/09/2017 August 12, 2017
- HAL Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for HAL Engineering / Diploma Apprentice Posts August 8, 2017
- PGCIL Recruitment 2017 – Powergrid Recruitment 2017 for 382 Field Engineer, Field Supervisor & Field Officer Job Vacancies August 7, 2017
- Bihar Police Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 9900 Constable Vacancy – Central Selection Board of Constable August 3, 2017
- DRDO Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 17 Junior Research Fellow Vacancy before 12/08/2017 August 1, 2017
- SBI Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 21 Senior Manager, Deputy Manager & Other Vacancies July 26, 2017
- BEL Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 50 Engineering Vacancies – Bharat Electronics Limited Job Openings July 24, 2017
- Air India Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 26 Vacancies for Aircraft Maintenance Engineers July 22, 2017
- SSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 1102 Scientific Assistant Vacancy July 21, 2017
- NHAI Recruitment 2017 – Apply for Various Engineering, Steno, Accountant Job Vacancies July 20, 2017
- NCERT Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Various NCERT Vacancy & Job Openings June 2, 2017
- CDSCO Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Drug Inspector Jobs & Vacancy 2017 March 9, 2017
- NHSRC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Latest NHSRC Jobs 2017 March 7, 2017
- CIL Recruitment 2017 – Coal India Recruitment 2017 – Jobs & Vacancy February 28, 2017
- North Western Railway Recruitment 2017 – NWR Railway Bharti 2017 February 28, 2017
- EESL Recruitment 2017 – Apply for Latest Job & Vacancy – EESL Career February 21, 2017
- DSSSB Recruitment 2017 – Apply for Various DSSSB Teachers Vacancy Online February 20, 2017
- Anganwadi Recruitment 2017 – Anganwadi Jobs & Vacancy 2017 – Online Form February 19, 2017
- IRB Recruitment 2017 – Indian Reserve Battalion Vacancy for Police Force February 19, 2017
- IB Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for IB Jobs & Vacancy for ACIO & SA Posts February 18, 2017
- SSB Recruitment 2017 – Sashastra Seema Bal Vacancy & Job Online Form February 17, 2017
- Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Latest Vijaya Bank Jobs & Careers February 7, 2017
- NCL Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Northern Coalfields Limited Jobs February 6, 2017
Above we have tabulated Bihar Govt Jobs 2017– Latest Govt Jobs in Bihar and latest Bihar Govt Jobs 2017 Opportunities as well as 2016 ongoing opportunities. So candidates waiting for such openings are advised to check eligibility criteria and apply online for latest Vacancy.
This is a welcome sign for many enthusiastic engineers and degree holders to get a hold of their dream job of working in Govt jobs in Bihar and establish a much needed stability in their careers. Although these jobs are highly competitive , like in any such case , they are highly rewarding too. The recent incidents of copying and using illegal means to get through the qualifying examination in the State on a very large scale has cast doubt upon the actual capabilities of the students and engineers of Bihar. This raises the question of whether or not the people applying for the newly opened jobs in the domain of the state government be able to do justice to their vocation. If reports are to believed, a significant number of these vacancies are auctioned to the highest bidder. It is therefore the duty of the state government of Bihar to establish an authority to oversee the process of job allotment for the various government jobs in Bihar. This would help establish a transparent and ideal system which would serve as a precedent for the other state jobs too.
|State Wise Govt Jobs|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Andhra Pradesh||Assam|
|Himachal Pradesh||Jammu & Kashmir||Jharkhand|